US-TICKET Policies and PracticesThe following is a summary of US-TICKET Policies and Practices. If you have any other questions regarding our business policies and practices, please feel free to contact us toll free at 1-800-368-8311. We want to make your shopping experience with us a pleasant one, so let us know what we can do to help!
The following conditions for return items apply:
Any Problems must be reported within two business days of delivery. Please keep all packing materials if there is any damage.
We cannot accept returns of custom items, used items or items returned more than 30 days after delivery.
On orders where the "Date Needed" field has been filled in, the items may not be returned after the specified date needed.
We do not refund the shipping cost. There is a 20% restocking fee on all orders unless the return is a result of our error.
No returns will be accepted without the RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number displayed on the box.
To obtain your RMA number please call one of our sales representatives.
IMPORTANT: Proofing your job with US-TICKET
Every custom job requires a proof (or several) in order for us to finalize artwork and send it to production. We make every effort to print your job quickly and accurately. The following applies to your job from US-TICKET:
- Every custom job will be provided a proof which must be approved before we can begin the production process (no exceptions). As some jobs are time sensitive a prompt approval will be needed to keep its production schedule and deliver it to you.
- We try hard to get proofs to you in 24 hours or less. Often proofs can be sent to you the same day you submit your artwork to us. Sometimes our emails may get marked as spam. If you are expecting a proof from us please check your spam folder if you do not recieve it within 24 hours. Weekends and/or holidays may delay your proof.
- We try hard to provide accurate proofs to our customers. However we may miss things from time to time, or you may require adjustments to wording/artwork. You (the Customer) are responsible for bringing to our attention all spelling errors, wording adjustments and providing us with accurate descriptions of artwork and layout adjustments.
- All proofs require either verbal approval over the phone or in writing in the form of an email. We cannot proceed to production otherwise.
- Once a job is approved and sent to production we are not responsible for any errors that may have been overlooked in the approval process by the Customer. We use proofs to make sure your job is accurate so please check them carefully before approving your job. We will not issue a refund for a custom job in which a proof with errors was approved by the Customer.